Our ‘Intelligent Environments’ are a result of Morgan Sindall’s expertise in laboratory design. Through the understanding of our customer’s process flows and the unique challenges of each environment – whether it is QA, QC, IPC or animal research laboratories, we provide an innovative approach to our design of laboratories of all sizes and complexities. With tried-and-tested solutions together with the latest advances in technology, Morgan Sindall is proud to be at the forefront of laboratory delivery.
Our know-how of high specification laboratory equipment, clean room and utilities design allows us to visualise the user experience and deliver flexible, sustainable solutions. Our inter-disciplinary expertise in-house brings the synergy needed to challenge current practice and create ‘Intelligent Environments’.
Parallel to our Intelligent Environments, Morgan Sindall provides engineering and life sciences services to our customers in active laboratories. Our team supports for example: process development and optimisation, method transfer and laboratory equipment qualification in both GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Laboratory - Concept studies
- Laboratory - Concept design
- Laboratory - Basic Design
- Laboratory - Detail Design
- Laboratory - Commissioning
- Laboratory - Start-Up
- Laboratory - Cleanroom design
- Laboratory - Animal facilities design
- Laboratory - Safety planning
- Laboratory - Interface coordination
- Laboratory equipment EPCM
- Laboratory equipment qualification
- Method transfer
- Laboratory - process development and optimisation
- User support